Formativ Applet: Read Novell eDirectory Example
Novell Cool Solutions: Cool Tool
Read user phone numbers out of eDirectory using Formativ.
- Product Categories:
|Posted:||1 May 2002|
Please read the note from our friends in legal before using this file.
This is an example of reading user phone numbers out of eDirectory using Formativ. Before running the example, you must:
1) Download and install the Novell Controls for ActiveX from http://developer.novell.com/wiki/index.php/Category:Developer_Library
2) Edit line "oSession.Fullname =" below, inserting the full path of the tree and context you wish to browse.
3) Be authenticated to eDirectory
This is a very simple example with no error checking, etc. It can be easily extended to use any of the features found in the Novell ActiveX controls, including updating field values, etc.
INTEGRATIONS: There are no integrations defined apart from appearing on the Formativ Applet Run Menu.
*The installation file contains one or more Formativ applets, a brief help text file and any data required by the solution.
Note: To run the free applets available on this page, you will need to install one of the Formativ products below:
- Runtime - For GroupWise users. Formativ Runtime is a low cost engine for running an unlimited number of Formativ solutions for GroupWise.
- Developer - For GroupWise developers. Formativ Developer enables rapid GroupWise enhancement, customization and creation of enterprise solutions. Use Developer to run, customize and extend the free solutions available from Formativ Applet Central.
Visit the Formativ Applet Central site for more information.
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com