Boot Diskette Files: Realtek & SiS900 Ethernet TCP/IP
Novell Cool Solutions: Cool Tool
TCP/IP Boot Disk for NetWare.
|Posted:||5 Apr 2003|
Please read the note from our friends in legal before using this file.
TCP/IP Boot Disk for NetWare is for use with Storage Manager for the sending and receiving of Storage Manager images via TCP/IP. These images can be sent / received to another system running Storage Manager, Image Manager, Windows Tools for Storage Manager or to receive images stored on a Web server.
This release of the TCP/IP Boot Disk for NetWare the following Ethernet cards are supported:
1) Realtek 8139 Family Driver (HP Pavilion 510n / 520n / 521n)
2) SiS900 PCI Fast Ethernet Adapter (HP Pavilion 540n/552x, Presario 700)
To see if one of these is the same as the driver on your server you would will need to look in SYS:SYSTEM\AUTOEXEC.NCF or LOAD INETCFG.
- Provides a preconfigured Novell DOS Client 32 with TCP/IP support
- Uses DHCP for dynamic IP addresses
- Menu driven - Unzip files onto a formatted DOS 6.x bootable floppy