Portlock Intel Ethernet TCP/IP Boot Diskette Files
Novell Cool Solutions: Cool Tool
Intel TCP/IP Boot Disk for NetWare.
|Posted:||5 Apr 2003|
Please read the note from our friends in legal before using this file.
TCP/IP Boot Disk for NetWare is for use with Storage Manager for the sending and receiving of Storage Manager images via TCP/IP. These images can be sent / received to another system running Storage Manager, Image Manager, Windows Tools for Storage Manager or to receive images stored on a Web server.
This release of the TCP/IP Boot Disk for NetWare the following Ethernet cards are supported:
1) Compaq N100 - N100.LAN - Compaq N100 Driver (Compaq 3000, ML370)
2) Intel CE100B driver - CE100B.LAN - (HP LH3, Dell 2300, IBM Netfinity
3) Intel CE1000 Gigabit Adapters - CE1000.LAN Desktop and Server
To see if one of these is the same as the driver on your server you would will need to look in SYS:SYSTEM\AUTOEXEC.NCF or LOAD INETCFG.
- Provides a preconfigured Novell DOS Client 32 with TCP/IP support
- Uses DHCP for dynamic IP addresses
- Menu driven - Unzip files onto a formatted DOS 6.x bootable floppy
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com