Novell Cool Solutions: Cool Tool
Test DirXML rules using the Delimited Text Driver.
|Posted:||11 Sep 2003|
Please read the note from our friends in legal before using this file.
This tool generates XDS events of add, modify, rename, move, and delete.
- Download the XDSInput.zip file.
- Extract it in a separated folder.
- Create a folder for the utility to place XDS files for DirXML.
- default: "C:\XML\input"
- Start the utility by launching XDSInput.exe.
- Select the Type of XDS event you want to create. "add, delete, ..."
- Set values for the attributes of the event.
- Click "Run" to generate the event. The event should show in the text box, as well as the event written to a file named "[event].xml." So for an add event the file created would be add.xml.
Note: When you click "Run", if nothing happened, verify that the "Input Directory" is a valid path. The default directory where these files are placed is "C:\XML\input".
- Error reporting is at a minimum. If something is not working then check your settings.
Read this article in DirXML Cool Solutions.
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com