Novell Cool Solutions: Cool Tool
A utility for a consistency check between NDS-objects.
- Product Categories:
|Posted:||16 Mar 2004|
|License:||License: 25 Euro (About $30 USD)|
Please read the note from our friends in legal before using this file.
The program can check:
- The user is added as a member in the member list of the group
- The user is added as a member in the security equal to me list of the group
- The group is added to the group membership list of the user
- the group is added to the security equal to my list of the user
- The workstation is added as a member in the member list of the workstationGroup
- The workstation is added as a member in the security equal to me list of the workstationGroup
- The workstationGroup is added to the group membership list of the workstation
- The workstationGroup is added to the security equal to my list of the workstation (workstationGroup and zenWorkstationGroup)
- The user is added as a member in the security equal to me list of the Organizational Role
- The Organizational Role is added to the security equal to my list of the user
- An Object is linked to an application and the application is linked back
- An Application is linked to an object and the object is linked back
- The ACL-rights on an Object is correct
- The ACL-rights on an Application object is correct
This all can be done on the whole tree, a sub-tree or on a single object. The checks you can do on a single object is dependent on the type of object.
New in version 1.09:
- Added check for active-card.
- License changed: not NDS-certified based any more.
New in version 1.08:
- Stop option, so you can cancel an operation, a bug-fix.
- The check between user and group is now free.
In the package is a special program included for creating "problem" objects in the NDS, so you can check the full functionality of the program (without a license!) (Please use a test tree.)
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com