Custom OLAC Development with iChain 2.2
Novell Cool Solutions: Cool Tool
Source code and PowerPoint slides for custom driver.
|Posted:||24 Nov 2003|
Please read the note from our friends in legal before using this file.
O.L.A.C. stands for "Object-level Access Control", and is a Java application framework that runs on the iChain server that allows user-specific data to be injected into the HTTP requests from iChain to the back-end web server.
See this article for how to create a custom OLAC driver for iChain 2.2. This sample custom OLAC driver is very simple and uses a plain-text file as its "database", so it should be easy to follow.
This ZIP file includes the following:
- DL247.ppt: BrainShare 2003 presentation on custom OLAC development
- oac.properties: modified prop file showing new TEXT driver section
- oac-text.jar: JAR file containing compiled ParamListBuilder.class
- ParamListBuilder.java: source code for custom OLAC TEXT driver
- textdb.txt: the "database" containing user records
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com