Novell Cool Solutions: Cool Tool
Free SFTP and SCP client for Windows for safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer.
|Updated:||9 Jul 2006|
|File Size:||1.6 MB|
Please read the note from our friends in legal before using this file.
WinSCP is an open source free SFTP client for Windows using SSH. Legacy SCP protocol is also supported. Its main function is safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer./p>
WinSCP can do all basic operations with files, such as copying and moving (to and from a remote computer). It also allows you to rename files and folders and create new folders.
- Graphical user interface
- Translated into several languages
- Integration with Windows (drag&drop, URL, shortcut icons)
- U3 support
- All common operations with files
- Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2
- Batch file scripting and command-line interface
- Directory synchronization in several semi or fully automatic ways
- Integrated text editor
- Support for SSH password, keyboard-interactive, public key and Kerberos (GSS) authentication
- Integrates with Pageant (PuTTY authentication agent) for full support of public key authentication
- Windows Explorer-like and Norton Commander-like interfaces
- Optionally stores session information
- Optionally supports standalone operation using a configuration file in place of registry entries, suitable for operation from removable media
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com