Novell Cool Solutions: Cool Tool
Collect users' Junk Mail addresses and feed directly to GWAVA!
|Posted:||14 Oct 2004|
|License:||30-Day Trial, Standard and Enterprise Site Licenses|
|Publisher:||OpenNet Software Ltd.|
Please read the note from our friends in legal before using this file.
Use GWCommander's Point and Click GUI to schedule a Job to collect, format, and submit email addresses — from all or some of your users' Junk Mail folders — to GWAVA.
- Generate a daily Reverse Black List (RBL) from your users' Junk Mail addresses
- GWBiz::GWAVA Connector integrates with your GWAVA system to put an end to involving end users and wasting your own time in fighting spam
- Create an automatic task, and never deal with this manually again
- License this GWCommander Module either in addition to the basic GWCommander, or as a standalone application (with other GWCommander functionality disabled)
- GWBiz::GWAVA Connector provides 'Last Mile' functionality, bridging the gap between users' Junk Mail Folders, and your GWAVA anti-spam engine
- See how to set up GWBiz::GWAVA Connector at: http://www.gwbusiness.biz/support/gwchelp/index.html
Upgrade your anti-spam capabilities and reduce your maintenance time with GWBiz::GWAVA Connector, and daily self-generated Reverse Black Lists!
Download your 30-day trial version of GWCommander today — find out for yourself!
(GWCommander is fully-functional — including GWBiz::GWAVA Connector — during 30-day trial. After the trial period is over, you may license GWBiz:GWAVA Connector either in addition to GWCommander, or as a standalone application)
Click here to read the joint announcement with GWAVA.
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com