ZENworks Imaging USB v4.01.05
Novell Cool Solutions: Cool Tool
ZENworks Imaging for USB devices.
|Posted:||17 Nov 2004|
Please read the note from our friends in legal before using this file.
- ZENUSB.EXE & ZENUSB.AU3 - Free (I made it)
- Syslinux = Freely downloadable from: http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/boot/syslinux/
- AutoIt = Freely downloadable from: http://www.hiddensoft.com
- HPUSBF = Freely downloadable from: http://h18007.www1.hp.com/support/files/hpcpqdt/us/download/20306.html
- ZENworks files = Novell made it, I just modified a little. It's a part of ZENworks for Desktops 4.01 Interim Release 5
I have modified ZENworks Imaging 4.01.05 CD software to run on USB storage & CDROM devices and a installer tool that installs ZENworks Imaging on USB devices.
The USB version has the same functionality as the CD-ROM version of Imaging.
The source code for the installer program is in the source code folder and is made with the Autoit software.
You are free to modify the files as much as you want.
The source code for the installer program is in the \sourcecode folder and is made with the Autoit software.
To recompile the source code with your modifications you need to install Autoit.
Requirements for the installer:
OS: Windows NT/2000/XP (Windows 9x have to do the install manually).
USB Storage: Kingston USB pen is the only tested device (it should work on any USB storage, hard drives etc.).
I take no responsibility if this tool is used on wrong device by mistake!
The device chosen for ZENworks Imaging by the installer tool gets ERASED before installing ZENworks!
See Readme.txt for installation instructions.Note: See also : ZENworks Imaging USB v6.5, for ZENworks 6.5 Desktop Management.
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com