Formativ Applet: No Junk Mail
Novell Cool Solutions: Cool Tool
No Junk Mail prevents spam from reaching your mailbox.
|Posted:||16 Dec 2004|
Please read the note from our friends in legal before using this file.
No Junk Mail works by following your rules for what is or is not junk mail (spam). It offers the following features that make it easier to prevent spam from reaching your mailbox.
- Block email from specific email addresses
- Block email from all email addresses that belong to a specific domain
- Block email that contains a specific word/phrase in the subject
- Block email that contains a specific word/phrase in the message body or an attachment name
- Safe list: allow email from specific email addresses (even though other rules would block email)
This solution adds a new folder, Junk Mail, to your GroupWise folder list. No Junk Mail blocks unwanted email by moving it automatically into this folder.
*The installation file contains one or more Formativ Applets, a brief help file and any data required by the solution.
Note: To run the free Applets available on this page, you will need to install one of the Formativ products below:
- Runtime - For GroupWise users.
Formativ Runtime is a low cost framework for running an unlimited number of Formativ solutions for GroupWise.
- Creator - For GroupWise power users and developers.
Formativ Creator enables rapid GroupWise enhancement, customization and creation of end-user and enterprise solutions. Creator can also run any Applet, including the free solutions available at Formativ Applet Central.
Visit the Formativ Applet Central site for more information.
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com