RiteHere: Identify Effective File Systems Rights
Novell Cool Solutions: Cool Tool
Identify the eDirectory users with effective rights in one or more specified directories.
|Updated:||20 Jul 2005|
Please read the note from our friends in legal before using this file.
This application allows you to scan for the effective trustee rights one or more NetWare directories.
You can add the target directories to a list and decide individually, what directories to analyze.
Once you have selected your targets, you can start the scan - the results will be displayed during the scan.
- Tab "Select Start Path"
- Select a fileserver and a start directory (any volume or any subdirectory)
- You may add one or multiple paths that are to be scanned.
- The path is selected by double-clicking on it, and it will be displayed in the lower window.
- Your selection will be saved for your next session.
- The checkbox indicates, if the path is included during the next scan.
- Tab "Scan for Trustees"
- Choose a verbosity level between 1 (summary info) and 5 (detailed debug info)
- Click "Scan for Effective Trustees" to start the search.
- Getting results
- The results context menu (right mouse click) offers the option to save the results as a text file
- Getting the registered version
- The registered version allows you to save the results
- Get your registered version on www.WolfgangSchreiber.de
Note: the results will be incomplete if you do not have sufficient rightsChanges Log:
- 2004/02 Initial version
- 2005/03 Switch between summary view and details view
Windows Win95/98 / WinNT/Win2k/WinXP
Requires: NetWare Client32 / NWErr32.dll, available from http://www.geocities.com/wstools/f_nds.html.
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com