AdRem Free Remote Console (Freecon) is a free utility for fast remote access to NetWare server console that operates in LANs and WANs using IPX and TCP/IP.
Due to the custom compression algorithm, Freecon makes it possible to work effectively over very slow and overloaded Internet and WAN connections.
Program users can view and work on many console screens of a single server, switch easily between servers and create shortcuts to servers. Remote server-side installation. Unlike the Novell consoles, Freecon does not overload the network. Supports NetWare 4.x SP9, 5.x, 6.x.
- Ability to create shortcuts to screens, such as "*Console Monitor"
- Improved help menu
- Streamlined GUI on the main toolbar
- NLM based on sfConsole 5.x - Freecon's advanced, security-conscious commercial version
- Support for NetWare 6 and 6.5
- Updated for the newest Novell Client 4.9