TrstRpt allows you to select one or more directories from one or more servers and create a list of all file and/or directory trustees - works with NW3 - NW6. Output can be generated as plain text, in XML format, or in batch file format (for easy trustee assignment restoral).
You can add the target directories to a list and decide individually, if the directory is to be scanned including all it's subdirectories, or not. You also have the option to scan for directory trustees, for file trustees, or for both.
Once you have selected your targets, you can start the scan - the results will be displayed during the scan.
- 2002/12 included the base directory in the scan
- 2002/12 included owners in XML output
- 2002/12 escaping (">", "<", quotes) for XML output
- 2002/12 minor format changes in XML output
- 2004/01 removed duplicate scan results
- 2004/12 added option to get inherited rights filters
- 2004/12 enhanced "save as .. XML/BAT" options
Requires: NetWare Client32