Nlist Search Tool
Novell Cool Solutions: Cool Tool
Used with nlist.exe to compile a list of users' emails in a given context.
- Product Categories:
|Posted:||28 Nov 2005|
|License:||Free to use with nlist.exe|
Please read the note from our friends in legal before using this file.
How to use EmailSearchTool
- Edit the "settings.ini" file so it knows where "nlist.exe" and "cx.exe" are located.
- Create a text file that has Novell User names line by line. (see "userlistexample.txt")
- Run "EmailSearchTool.exe".
- It will ask what context you would like to search.
- It will then ask for the file that contains the usernames it will find the e-mail address for.
- It will then ask where you would like to save the address.
- Once you run it, it will give you a progress bar displaying what name it's looking for and write to the file you specified. Once done it will open that file for you.
How it works
- Changes to the root of the Novell tree and then to the context you've supplied in the input box.
- It will then run the nlist command to search for e-mail address for each user in the text file you've supplied to the application.
- Once it finds the name, it will then write it to where you've selected.
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com