If a user is added as a member of a group NWAdmin and ConsoleOneactually perform 4 actions:
- the user is added as a member in the member list of the group
- the user is added as a member in the security equal to me list of the group
- the group is added to the group membership list of the user
- the group is added to the security equal to my list of the user
If any of these actions fail, the eDirectory references for the user and group are inconsistent.
You will only have noticeable problems with users and groups.
In the Application Launcher it doesn't list apps assigned to a group, for which the group says that the user is a member, but forwhich the user doesn't list the group in it's group membership list.
The program only checks the tree, you will have to fix the errorsyourself.
- added the much requested feature to export the results to a file
Feedback is appreciated.