Check NDS Login ability with Nagios
Novell Cool Solutions: Cool Tool
Used by Nagios to check every configured Server for eDirectory Login.
|Updated:||11 Apr 2006|
Please read the note from our friends in legal before using this file.
check_ndslogin can test the eDirectory Login to any eDirectory Server by Nagios.
Nagios will report the following Status:
- OK Status: Login is working fine
- Warning Status: User or Password wrong
- Critical Status: Server non eDir Server / eDirectoy closed / Server unknown
- Unknown: unknown Parameter; Unknown 'exit' Status
Required Packages: ncpfs
You need a $HOME/.nwclient File; if not exist take a look in man (5) nwclient
The Script comes without ABSOLUTLY NO WARRANTY
Copyright (c) 2006 by Christian Mies
Usage: check_ndslogin -H <hostname>
3-27-06 Update: Bugfixes and enhancements.
4-11-06 Update: Version: 0.0.4
- BUGFIXES in STATE for Nagios
- More then 1 Server with User and PW in $home\.nwclient possible
- BUGFIXES in UNKNOWN - Statement
- Examplefile for .nwclient
- "--new" Parameter
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com