This tool generates XDS events of add, modify, rename, move, and delete.
- Download the XDSInput.zip file.
- Extract it in a separated folder.
- Create a folder for the utility to place XDS files for DirXML.
- default: “C:\XML\input”
- Start the utility by launching XDSInput.exe.
- Select the Type of XDS event you want to create. “add, delete, ...”
- Set values for the attributes of the event.
- Click “Run” to generate the event. The event should show in the text box, as well asthe event written to a file named “[event].xml.” So for an add event the file createdwould be add.xml.
Note: When you click “Run” nothing happened? Verify that the “Input Directory is avalid path. The default directory where these files are placed is “C:\XML\input”.
- Error reporting is at a minimum. If something is not working then check yoursettings.
Read this article in DirXML Cool Solutions.