Inserts an attachment listing into the end of the body text of thecurrent message. A new toolbar button (with a paperclip icon) is added tothe email view in GroupWise. Pressing this button while composing an emailmessage will insert a list of any attachments to the end of the body text. Holding the [SHIFT] key while running the applet will insert the attachmentlisting at the current insertion point. (This option works only when the applet isexecuted from the toolbar. The option is ignored during the On-Send event asthe spell checker may change the insertion point).
INTEGRATIONS: Main toolbars or Mail on-send.
- System attachments will be ignored (TEXT.htm, Mime.822).
- Embedded images will be ignored (IMAGE.gif).
- Message attachments will be ignored.
*The installation file contains one or more Formativ applets, a brief help text file and any data required by the solution.
Note: To run the free applets available on this page, you will need to install one of the Formativ products below:
- Runtime - For GroupWise users. Formativ Runtime is a low cost engine for running an unlimited number of Formativ solutions for GroupWise.
- Developer - For GroupWise developers. Formativ Developer enables rapid GroupWise enhancement, customization and creation of enterprise solutions. Use Developer to run, customize and extend the free solutions available from Formativ Applet Central.
Visit the Formativ Applet Central site for more information.