Novell Cool Solutions: Cool Tool
Real time analyzer of user activity for the HTTP proxy of Novell Security Manager, powered by Astaro.
- Product Categories:
- Security Manager
|Updated:||22 Dec 2006|
Please read the note from our friends in legal before using this file.
After scanning, the log file RTMNSM creates the following statistics in real time:
- User IP addresses
- Last URLs of web sites visited by users and the history cache of these URLs for each user. You can set any quantity of URLs in this cache
- Last access time to these sites
- Total users loading from the start of the program
- Current users loading for the last parsing of the program
- Type of HTTP packets passing via the proxy
- Hierarchy codes of these packets
- Program's start time
- Waiting time till the next parsing
- Average HTTP loading of the proxy for 5 min
Using this program you also can:
- Sort information in the columns
- Connect to selected web sites to see where your users were
- Look through the history cache of these web sites for several cycles of the program
- Define the DNS name (or workstation name) of the user workstation
- See users, who tried to get access to forbidden websites (403 HTTP code). In this case the program shows these users by yellow background in the main window and gives the signal to the PC speaker
- Windows XP. The program was not tested on other Windows environments
- Access to http_access.log of NSM via the SSH protocol
- Log rotation must work on NSM
- Network card. For normal work you can use any network card, including wireless connections, but there will be better performance in a case of the faster connection
- Internet Explorer v4.0 or later is required to use the Connect mode feature
New in v1.0.4:
- The program shows "Server is down" message, when workstation doesn't have an access to Novell Security Manager by HTTPS.
- The Define name command is used for all users in the main window.
- Changed HELP
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com