FolderSizes is a powerful disk space analysis utility which provides users and network administrators alike with deep insights into how their local and network drive space is being consumed. It employs an advanced, multi-threaded file system scanning engine that works against mapped drives, UNC paths, and local devices. FolderSizes can export its disk space analysis reports in a variety of formats, including HTML, XML, and more - all accessible via a command interface for scheduling and systems integration. Free 15-day trial period.
- Quickly visualize disk space utilization
- Find largest, oldest, temporary, and duplicate files
- Visualize file distribution by file type or attributes
- Streamline storage to optimize backups
- Reduce storage ownership costs
- Reclaim gigabytes of disk space fast
- Fast, network-aware file system analyzer
- Interactive detail and graph views
- Exports to HTML, XML, CSV, and more
- Windows shell context menu integration
- Powerful FilterZip filtering compression technology
- Dedicated drive space report panel
- Highly customizable and friendly user interface
- Support for mapped drives and UNC paths
- Many other great features!