GroupWise SNMP Monitor
Novell Cool Solutions: Cool Tool
Perl script that uses SNMP to report some critical statistics on your GroupWise GWIA, MTA, and WebAccess servers.
|Posted:||8 Nov 2006|
Please read the note from our friends in legal before using this file.
- Copy the script to any Linux box or Mac OS X
- It requires the NetSNMP utilities which should be installed in your distro. If not, you need to install the NetSNMP package or get it from SourceForge.
- Requires Perl which is installed by default in all Linux distros and Mac OS X
- Open a shell (terminal)
- Make sure the script is executable - chmod +x gw-monitor.pl
- Run the script with ./gw-monitor
- The output looks something like this:
GroupWise Monitor ------------------------- CPU 1: 6 CPU 2: 31 GWIA send threads: 4 GWIA receive threads: 1 GWIA send queue: 2 GWIA receive queue: 2 GWIA pop sessions: 0 GWIA imap sessons: 1 MTA closed POs: 0 MTA PO queues: 5 MTA Internet queue: 0 MTA admin queue: 0 MTA routing queue: 2 WebAccess threads: 0 WebAccess users: 5
- The statistics will be updated automatically every 30 seconds (adjustable).
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com