Designed to easily solve your backup problems at a low price.
You can define multiple backup sessions each having different options. Each session can contain several Jobs. Any Job can backup a whole disk, a single folder or a few files. Backup modes are: Full, Incremental and Differential.
You can compress your files using the standard zip format and also password protect them. Fully customizable: include, exclude files, skip directories.
An integrated restore facility allows you to quickly maintain two or more PCs aligned. An integrated scheduler lets you start your backup automatically, without your intervention. You can install it as a Windows 2003/XP/2000/NT or Windows Me/98/95 service to have your backups start even if no users are logged in.
GRBackPro supports networks, floppies, hard drives, DVDs, CDs and all removable hard drives (NO Tapes). GRBackPro handles a log file where it automatically stores all program activities.
GRBackPro is full-featured with many professional options. It comes with a setup program for an easy installation. GRBackPro is an award winning and easy to use backup application.
Limitations of the Demo:
- Zip compression level is limited to 1
- Zip password protection has been removed
- Process priority is fixed at "Normal"
- The log file mode is fixed at "Debug"
- The report print function has been removed
- The progress dialog print function has been removed
- You can define MAX 3 backup Jobs
- You can define MAX 3 backup Sessions
- You can define MAX 1 scheduler Events
- You will get random nag screens after 20-days of evaluation
Demo version cannot be licensed.
For more information see http://www.grsoftware.net/backup/software/grbackpro.html.