These template sources will only work with NetMail 3.10, do not try to use these sourceswith any other version of NIMS/NetMail. These files are unsupported by Novell. A NetMail SDK is available at http://developer.novell.com/ndk/leadedge.htm#le162.
Included in this zip file are the following:
- Webaccess Template Sources version 3.10
- Webmail Template Sources version 3.10
- Current Myrealbox Public Template Sources version 3.10
- Original Myrealbox Public Template Sources version 3.10
- NetMail Template Compilers for all platforms version 3.10
- Template documentation
This is an example of the compile command used to build the webaccess template.
mwcomp webacc -b:c:\apps\netmail\templates -i:c:\apps\netmail\include -t:c:\apps\netmail -f
The parameters can be found by running the mwcomp executable with the -h option.
webacc: The parent directory name of the templates to be compiled.
This is the name of the directory where the template sources are located
-b: The base directory for the templates, the webacc and webmail directories exist in this base directory
-i: The directory containing the include files
-t: The directory location to place the compiled template
-f: Overwrite the template if one already exists