Is email Driving your Business - or Running it into the Ground?
Companies rely on email for business communication, due to its being ubiquitous, immediate, universally accessible, self-documenting, & free.
Companies send & receive hundreds, even thousands of emails daily: within the company, to customers, partners, sub-contractors, & suppliers.
Collaboration requires sharing information: a common, structured, email repository is crucial for collaboration.
GroupWise shares individual folders - without the folder's structural context. The lack of a common context for folders hinders collaboration.
In addition, users must accept & place shared folders - one by one - an annoying & time-consuming task.
Large organizations have automatic provisioning solutions to selectively allocate & revoke resources to & from employees.
- Integrates with eDirectory to extend Provisioning to include Shared Folders
- Broadcasts entire Trees of Shared Folders directly to users' GW accounts
- Lets Group Membership determines the Folder Tree each user receives
- Runs as a Trusted Application against GroupWise 6.5.x
- Provides an intuitive GUI to define & save Folder Trees, and integrate with GroupWise & eDirectory
- Lets users rebuild their Trees - themselves!
The question isn't if you can afford to use GWBiz::TreeCast - you can - the question is: Can you afford not to?