Merging Two AOTs
Novell Cool Solutions: Trench
By Adrian Binggeli
Digg This -
Posted: 5 Sep 2001
We wanted to merge two AOT Application objects. You can do it like this:
- Create two normal AOTs with snAppShot.
- While making AOTs, choose different Source paths (for the .fil Files).
- Customize them if you want.
- Export 2nd App to a AXT.
- Search and replace the %SOURCE_PATH% Value with for example
- Create a new App Object with the first AOT as source.
- Choose Import in Registry, INI, Shortcuts etc. section and choose the 2nd AOT.
- For importing Files choose the AXT created and modified for the 2nd App.
Now when installing the App NAL searches Files from the two Paths and combines them.
If you have any questions you may contact Adrian at firstname.lastname@example.org
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com