Setting Rights in eGuide
Novell Cool Solutions: Trench
By Iskandar Razali
Digg This -
Posted: 22 May 2003
- During eGuide admin configuration, you cannot view the user ID in eDirectory.
- User cannot update their own profile and users cannot view the profiles of other users.
- Make sure you enable allow clear text password at LDAP setting. You can check the setting at LDAP Group properties from ConsoleOne.
- Make sure all users have the following NDS rights:
- Entry Rights - SUPERVISOR
- All Attributes Rights - COMPARE & READ.
You can contact Iskandar about this tip at iskandarrazaliTAKETHISOUT@yahoo.com.
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com