Tool Generates XDS Test Files
Novell Cool Solutions: Trench
By Lindsay Curtis
Digg This -
Posted: 20 Oct 2003
Many thanks to Lindsay Curtis for supplying this slick tool that helps you generate your own XDS files for use in testing DirMXL implementations.
Download your own copy from our Cool Tools area at http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/tools/1767.html
Here's some background info:
- Select the Type of XDS event you want to create. "add, delete, ..."
- Set values for the attributes of the event.
- Click "Run" to generate the event.
- The event should show in the text box, as well as the event written to a file named "[event].xml."
- For an "add" event the file created would be add.xml.
- Note: If you click "Run" nothing happens, be sure to verify that the "Input Directory" is a valid path. The default directory is "C:\XML\input".
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com