GroupLink and Computhink Integrate ContactWise and ViewWise
Novell Cool Solutions: Trench
Digg This -
Posted: 17 Oct 2002
Leverage your GroupWise and I.T. Investment - - Integration is Key
New integration offers seamless access to customer information for GroupWise and NDS/eDirectory users.
Your executives know GroupWise, and how it saves your organization time and money. Your employees know GroupWise best by how it helps them be more productive. Your I.T. staff knows GroupWise for how it simplifies system and user maintenance.
Now your customers, executives and users can all know GroupWise for how it acts as a "hub" for integration of business solutions. GroupWise partners GroupLink? and Computhink? have forged a partnership themselves to integrate their respective products ContactWise and ViewWise. Through the alliance, businesses will benefit from a single, comprehensive view of all relevant data needed during customer transactions. And ? GroupWise is the central component in this powerful business solution.
What do customers say about an Integrated Solution?
- A recent Cool Solutions article highlighted Meyer Corporation, a California-based distributor of popular cookware brands, that uses GroupWise, ContactWise and ViewWise. An integrated solution not only gives Meyer Corporation tremendous increase in productivity and responsiveness, it also helps them leverage their existing I.T. investment. Hence, Meyer Corporation expects a payback of their investment within nine months.
- David Scott, Director of IT, for Public Financial Management, and a supporter of GroupWise integration says an integrated solution " ? gives us a holistic view of each customer. This context has enabled us to grow revenues by providing world-class customer service."
- On the reseller side, Eliot Lanes, President of Viable Solutions, Inc., a VAR for GroupWise, ContactWise and ViewWise, says: " ? Customers are begging for these capabilities, and when I show them ? they are satisfied. In fact, [the solution] exceeds all expectations. ... "
Joe Wharram, president of Computhink says: "This partnership provides a solution for efficient, enterprise-wide information sharing and management, and further validates ViewWise as a valuable tool for any environment that processes information." Speaking for GroupLink, Michael W. Hall, CEO confirms ? "GroupLink is dedicated to helping companies increase revenue, manage customer relationships, and deliver world-class customer service ? This means businesses obtain a single online view of all interactions, documents, and information necessary for servicing and/or selling to their customers."
As activity and pace increases in organizations, decision-making must become more decentralized. This movement away from executive decision-making can improve responsiveness to customers and can increase business agility. Hence the popularity of giving all levels of decision makers timely and secure access to the right customer information, using integrated solutions.
For additional information about ContactWise or GroupLink's other Novell eDirectory/GroupWise solutions, please visit their website at www.grouplink.net. For additional information about ViewWise or Computhink, go to www.computhink.com or call (800) 98-THINK.
Recent, related Cool Solutions articles:
- Read more GroupLink Cool Solutions articles here: http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/gwmag/partner_solutions.html#grouplink
- Read more Computhink Cool Solutions articles here: http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/gwmag/partner_solutions.html#computhink.