SETBCAST, to Adjust BroadCast Mode
Novell Cool Solutions: Trench
Digg This -
Posted: 6 Jun 2001
This is a replacement for send.exe, basically to be able to do send /a=n, that works over IP.
This code will set the BroadCast mode to
- 0x0000 Receive all broadcasts.
- 0x0001 Receive only server broadcasts. User messages not stored.
- 0x0002 Disable broadcasts. User messages not stored. Server messages are stored but notification is not given to the workstation.
- 0x0003 Both user and server messages are stored but message notification is not sent to the workstation. The client can poll for messages.
- A. Ray Maxwell, Novell Developer Support.
- Anders Gustafsson, Pedago Interaktiv Ab (www.pedago.fi)
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com