JP Mobile Ships SureWave Enterprise Server for Novell GroupWise
Novell Cool Solutions: Trench
Digg This -
Posted: 29 Apr 2004
Released as the first solution that provides both Cradle and Wireless synchronization for handheld devices, JP Mobile delivers advanced integration with Novell GroupWise. SureWave Enterprise Server is in use by many fortune 500 companies. Organizations using Novell GroupWise that are in need of a synchronization method providing both cradle syncing and wireless mobile user syncing now have a single solution.
JP Mobile offers a comprehensive server based solution, SureWave® Enterprise Server (SureWave), which enables secure access to enterprise business applications, e-mail, and the full range of personal information management (PIM) data on handheld devices, including those utilizing Palm, Windows Mobile, RIM or Symbian device, as well as any Wireless Application Protocol (WAP)-capable device, on any wireless network to address the needs of their mobile workforce.
"We had good success and positive feedback with the pre-release version, which was deployed in some large GroupWise Enterprises,? stated Ananth Rao, executive vice president of JP Mobile. ?Novell GroupWise customers have unique and sophisticated needs and now these needs are being met with an equally sophisticated solution,? Rao added.
To read recent research from The 451 Group about the demand for wireless and mobility within the GroupWise space, please click here http://www.jpmobile.com/the451.asp.
With SureWave, the mobile user can now:
- Wireless push and/or cradle-base synchronize e-mail, calendar, contacts and tasks
- Integrate attachment viewing and access the global address book from a device
- Use the device's native e-mail, calendar, contacts and tasks applications to eliminate training
- Receive instant notification on a device of new e-mail and calendar items
With SureWave, the IT organization now have the following:
- No requirement for separate desktop synchronization software
- Centralized, server-based synchronization from behind the corporate firewall
- Secure, direct connection between the device and SureWave
- Multiple network support -- GSM/GPRS, CDMA/1XRTT, CDPD, 802.11, BlueTooth, Mobitex Etc
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com