CleanIt 2.0 for GroupWise Released
Novell Cool Solutions: Trench
By Email Essentials
Digg This -
Posted: 13 May 2004
CleanIt is the software that can aid in troubleshooting and GroupWise client upgrades by cleanly removing the GroupWise and Messenger clients from a workstation. CleanIt is configurable, can run silently, and has command line switches to aid in distributed deployments.
CleanIt 2.0 includes the following enhancements:
- Removal of registry entries for all users of a PC when logged in with Administrator rights in Windows 2000 or XP.
- Automated shutdown of GroupWise processes before cleaning.
- Ability to clean non-standard installs.
- Ability to launch an application upon the completion of cleaning.
- Improved removal of desktop and startup links
- Additional registry checking/removal routine
For more information or to download a demo please visit http://www.messagingarchitects.com/solutions/free-gw-tools/email-essentials.html
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com