The ZENworks Imaging Resource Library contains documents, links and files to help you get the most out of ZENworks Workstation Imaging. If you know of other good resources that should be listed here, please let us know.
About Workstation Imaging
ZENworks for Desktops (ZfD) includes an Imaging component that lets you take images of workstation hard disks and put them on other workstations over the network. You can perform imaging tasks manually (by physically visiting workstations) or automatically through NDS. Read the Getting Started section of the manual to learn about setting up and testing the following basic imaging operations:
- Taking an image of a workstation manually
- Putting an image on a workstation manually
- Enabling a workstation for unattended imaging operations
- Triggering unattended imaging operations through NDS
- Defining a workstation imaging policy in NDS