eDirectory Developer Suite
eDirectory® Developer Suite contains the libraries, tools, sample code, and documentation necessary for you to fully integrate your application with Novell eDirectory.
This suite includes all of the current interfaces for accessing eDirectory through either
- Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)
- Novell Directory Access Protocol (NDAP) over NetWare Core Protocol (NCP)
These interfaces provide full access to eDirectory and allow you to write applications that can manage the following:
- Objects in the eDirectory database with their attributes and values.
- Replicas, partitions, and their synchronization.
- Schema Reference: attributes, object classes, extensions, and synchronization.
Check the Readme for each component.
We recommend viewing the suite readme for last-minute information before installing or downloading a component.
Your use of these files is subject to the Novell Developer License Agreement unless different license terms accompany the file itself, in which case those terms govern.