1.0 Novell JVM For NetWare
Novell® JVM for NetWare® (NJVM) runs Java* applications,
servlets, and applets in a NetWare environment. The NetWare Graphical
User Interface (GUI) lets you run graphical applications. NJVM also
lets you export the display of X Client programs to any machine
running an X server.
NJVM contains the following features:
- Full featured JVM based on Sun's* J2SE
SDK 1.4.2. For more information, see J2SE 1.4.2.
- GUI functionality supported by an X-Windows environment.
For more information, see Section 4.2, NetWare GUI.
- The following utilities:
- File editor
- File browser
- NRM browser for server administration
- Server Console utility
- Select applications have been written to the X toolkits
for usability improvements
- Multiserver install capabilities. For more information,
see Section 3.2, Installing NJVM 1.4.2.