The "Internet Agent" section of the GroupWise 6.5 Administration Guide provides information to help you further configure and maintain the Internet Agent, including how to:
- Configure addressing options. By default, your GroupWise system is set up to use the standard GroupWise address format (user_ID.post_office.domain). This requires your users to enter Internet addresses in the following format: internet_agent:"user@host". You can configure your GroupWise system to use Internet-style address format (user@host) rather than the standard GroupWise address format.
- Optimize configuration settings for the SMTP/MIME, IMAP, POP, and LDAP services.
- Use SSL to secure connections between the Internet Agent and other SMTP hosts, POP/IMAP clients, and the Internet Agent Web console.
- Control users' access to SMTP/MIME (inbound and outbound), IMAP, and POP services.
- Control logging for the Internet Agent.
- Change the Internet Agent's links to post offices.