AlterDBSpaces Tool (Organizing the Database Spaces) Error Messages
- 1001: Unable to connect to the Inventory database. Ensure that the database is up and running.
- 1003: Database spaces adjusted correctly. Restart the database to take effect.
- 1004: Specified COUNT in ALTERDB.PROPS is not assigned or it is not correctly set.
- 1005: Specified COUNT=0 in ALTERDB.PROPS is incorrect.
- 1006: Unable to load ALTERDB.PROPS. Ensure that the file exists and the CLASSPATH includes the directory containing ALTERDB.PROPS.
- 1007: AlterDBSpace completed and stopped.
- 1008: The database is being accessed in DBA Mode. Stop the inventory service and try again.