Novell ZENworks 11 SP2 Configuration Management includes the following files:
Full installation of ZENworks 11 SP2 or upgrading ZENworks Configuration Management 10.3.x Primary Server to ZENworks 11 SP2.
|ZENworks11SP1_Reporting_Lin.iso||Installation of ZENworks Reporting Server - Linux version|
|ZENworks11SP1_Reporting_Win.iso||Installation of ZENworks Reporting Server - Windows version|
|Installation of ZENworks Reporting 5
|AdminStudioSE12.iso||Installation of AdminStudio 12.0 Standard Edition|
|BundleCommander-setup-1.2.13.exe||Installation of Bundle Commander 22.214.171.124 Standard Edition|
|Deployment of ZENworks Virtual Appliance 11 SP2 or upgrading the ZENworks 10 Configuration Management SP3 Appliance to ZENworks Virtual Appliance 11 SP2|
|ZENworksDiagnosticCenter.zip||ZENworks Diagnostic Center tool|
|zlmmigration.zip||ZENworks Linux Management to ZENworks Configuration Management Migration tool|
|ZAMmigration.exe||ZENworks Asset Management Migration tool|
|ZENmigration.exe||ZENworks Desktop Management to ZENworks Configuration Management Migration tool|
To download any of the files except for the ZENworks Virtual Appliance image:
To download the ZENworks Virtual Appliance image:
1. Do one of the following to download the ZENworks Virtual Appliance files to a temporary directory on your device:
- Download the ZENworks11SP2_Appliance-x86_64.ova file.
- Download the multi-part ZENworks Virtual Appliance ZIP files, then create the ZENworks Virtual Appliance OVA file:
- On the Download page, click the Download button next to ZENworks11SP2_Appliance-x86_64.zip.001 to download the file to a temporary directory on your device.
- Download ZENworks11SP2_Appliance-x86_64.zip.002, ZENworks11SP2_Appliance-x86_64.zip.003, ZENworks11SP2_Appliance-x86_64.zip.004, ZENworks11SP2_Appliance-x86_64.zip.005, and ZENworks11SP2_Appliance-x86_64.zip.006 to the temporary directory that contains ZENworks11SP2_Appliance-x86_64.zip.001.
- Extract ZENworks11SP2_Appliance-x86_64.zip.001 by using 7-zip or WinZip 9.x.
This task automatically merges all the multi-part ZENworks Virtual Appliance ZIP files and creates the ZENworks11SP2_Appliance-x86_64.ova file.
2. Import the ZENworks Virtual Appliance OVA file, then deploy it to a virtual infrastructure.
For detailed information on how to deploy the ZENworks Virtual Appliance, see the ZENworks Virtual Appliance Deployment and Administration Reference at the ZENworks 11 SP2 documentation Web site.
For complete product installation and upgrade instructions, see the ZENworks 11 SP2 documentation Web site.
When you install ZENworks 11 SP2, all products (Patch Management, Asset Management, Configuration Management, and Endpoint Security Management) are installed. During installation, you are asked for a license code to activate each product. If you do not have a license code for a product, you can activate it in the evaluation mode. The evaluation mode lasts 60 days, after which you must either discontinue the use of the product or provide a valid license code. No reinstallation of the software is required when you move from an evaluation license to a full license.
Patch Management is activated for patch downloads only if you provide the patch subscription license key, which you must purchase independently. You can provide the subscription license key during the installation or later through ZENworks Control Center. To purchase a subscription license, see the Novell ZENworks Patch Management product Web site.
For a list of known issues, see the ZENworks 11 SP2 Readme.
For a list of known issues in the ZENworks Reporting 5 product, see the ZENworks Reporting 5 Readme.
For trademark and copyright information, see Legal Notices.