Novell iPrint support engineers have years of iPrint customer perspective.Â These support engineers have taken advantage of the flexibility inherent with Linux to create customer driven iPrint scripts. This class covers:
* iPrint Info Gathering Tool
* Gathers iPrint-related information to help in troubleshootingÂ iPrint issues.
* Printer Driver Auto Association Tool for iPrint
*Allows you to associate print drivers to all iPrint printers of a specific manufacturer or make/model quickly and easily.
* iPrint Notification Script
* Detects when the Print Manager becomes unavailable.Â Notification options include text messaging or email.
* iPrint Duplication Script
* Reads an OES Linux iPrint server configuration and replicates it to another OES Linux server. This can be run as a migration or to create a fault tolerant backup solution.Â See TID 7008502 for more information on this tool.
* iPrint Sync Script
* If two OES Linux iPrint servers with similar configurations exists, run this script to synchronize changes between the two.
Prerequisites:Â The student should have extensive iPrint management experience and familiarity with Linux commands.
No comments yet.