February 8th, 2007 by clintcar
Ted and Erin interview the guys in Novell IS&T to find out how and why they use open source software for running Novell’s business. Then comes News from Support, where we delve into what the upcoming change in Daylight Saving Time may mean to your organization.
Size: 21.0 MB
- Using Open Source at Novell: 3:12-16:13
- News from Support: 17:23-29:34
Links for this Episode:
- Erin was in training, so Caitlin cohosts today.
- Quothe Randy Goddard, “Use ‘zdump -v $timezone | grep 2007′ where ‘$timezone’ is a valid timezone found in /usr/share/zoneinfo/. For example, ‘zdump -v US/Mountain | grep 2007′ or ‘zdump -v Asia/Singapore | grep 2007′.”
- A post-apocalyptic Buddy Holly story as told by a B-movie Kurasowa. That’s the NOA Backstage riddle for the day.