Fact Sheet: Novell Validates High Performance Computing Stack on Linux
Novell Validates High Performance Computing Stack on Linux
Components of the Validated Configuration solution for high performance computing include:
- HP ProLiant servers that combine simplicity and efficiency of design, the low cost of industry standards and enterprise management tools to create an ideal platform for open source and Linux solutions.
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9, Novell's flagship Linux operating system, with industry leading security, scalability and performance capabilities.
- Scali Manage/MPI Connect, providing infrastructure installation and on-going management
- Altair PBS Professional, providing workload management and job scheduling
- PolyServe Matrix Server and Cluster Volume Manager, delivering scalable and resilient NFS fileserving
- DataSynapse GRIDServer, providing resource management for financial services including cluster solutions
- United Devices GRIP MP which provides solutions integration for life sciences applications, including clusters
- TurboWorx Suite Builder, Enterprise Hub and Cluster Manager, which delivers workflow management and application performance
- Meiosys MetaCluster HPC, which delivers application virtualization and checkpoint restart
- Axceleon Enfuzion, which provides parametric scheduling and job management targeted at rendering and power utility computing
Novell is a registered trademark of Novell, Inc. in the United States and other countries. *All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Ready to talk? Fill out the form below, or call .
* Required Fields