IBM eServer xSeries 205
Novell Technology Partner
- Choice of Intel® Pentium® 4 processors
- 533MHz Front-side bus
- Up to 2GB PC2100 266MHz ECC DDR-SDRAM
- Hot-swap SCSI HDD models
- Support for 4 fixed IDE or non-HS SCSI HDDs
- IBM Remote Supervisor Adapter
- Alert Standard Format (ASF)support
- Wake on LAN® support
- IBM Director and IBM Director Extensions
- Remote Deployment Manager (RDM)
- Choice of form factor (Tower or Rack-mount)
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
CPU: Pentium 4, 2.8GHz with 512KB L2 cache
Memory: Default: 256MB / Max: 2GB
Hard Disk: 36.4GB SCSI or 40GB EIDE std., other opts. avail.
International Warranty Service.
On site, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday thru Friday excluding holidays. Next business day response time.
On-site service upgrade options (in eligible locations):
- 3 year IOR 9x5, NBD response
(ServicePac part num 69P9509)
- 3 year IOR 9x5, 4 hr avg response
(ServicePac part num 69P9510)
- 3 year IOR 24x7, 4 hr avg response
(ServicePac part num 69P9511)
- 3 year IOR 24x7, 2 hr avg response
(ServicePac part num 69P9512)
- Other ServicePac options at Services
This product has demonstrated compatibility by successfully completing Novell's stringent product certification requirements.
Novell does not warrant non-Novell products or services. All products and services included in the Novell Partner Product Guide are provided on an "as-is" basis, and in no event shall Novell be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from use or performance of any such products or services. Any warranty service for non-Novell products or services is provided by the product vendor in accordance with the applicable vendor warranty. The information and related graphics published in the Novell Partner Product Guide may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Novell assumes no responsibility for the content of any site linked to its Web pages. Inclusion of third-party products or services in the Novell Partner Product Guide does not constitute an endorsement of such products or services by Novell.