IBM eServer xSeries 305
Novell Technology Partner
- Rack-optimized 1U, Only 16.75' deep
- Choice of Intel Pentium 4 processors
- Up to 533MHz Front Side Bus
- Two PCI-X 64-bit/100/133 MHz slots
- Support for 2 IDE or 2 SCSI HDDs
- Integrated dual 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- PC2100 266MHz DDR ECC SDRAM memory
- IBM Director and IBM Director Extensions
- Remote Deployment Manager (RDM)
- Supports IBM Remote Supervisor Adapter
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
CPU: Pentium 4, 2.67GHz
Memory: 256MB Standard, 4GB Maximum
Hard Disk: 36.4GB SCSI, 40GB IDE, Other options available
International Warranty Service.
On site, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday thru Friday excluding holidays. Next business day response time.
On-site service upgrade options (in eligible locations):
- 3 year IOR 9x5, NBD response
(ServicePac part num 69P9505)
- 3 year IOR 9x5, 4 hr avg response
(ServicePac part num 69P9506)
- 3 year IOR 24x7, 4 hr avg response
(ServicePac part num 69P9507)
- 3 year IOR 24x7, 2 hr avg response
(ServicePac part num 69P9508)
This product has demonstrated compatibility by successfully completing Novell's stringent product certification requirements.
Novell does not warrant non-Novell products or services. All products and services included in the Novell Partner Product Guide are provided on an "as-is" basis, and in no event shall Novell be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from use or performance of any such products or services. Any warranty service for non-Novell products or services is provided by the product vendor in accordance with the applicable vendor warranty. The information and related graphics published in the Novell Partner Product Guide may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Novell assumes no responsibility for the content of any site linked to its Web pages. Inclusion of third-party products or services in the Novell Partner Product Guide does not constitute an endorsement of such products or services by Novell.