IBM eServer xSeries 345
Novell Technology Partner
- Up to 2 new Intel® Xeon Processors
- 533MHz Front Side Bus
- Up to 8GB of DDR PC2100 ECC Memory
- Supports up to 6 Ultra320 HS HDDs
- 5 PCI Slots (4 PCI-X)
- Dual Ultra320 SCSI controller
- Integrated Ultra320 RAID
- Dual Integrated Gigabit Ethernet
- Hot-swap/redundant power and cooling
- Light Path Diagnostics panel
- Remote Deployment with Wake on LAN
- Preboot eXecution (PXE®) support
- Integrated System Management Processor
- IBM Director and IBM Director Extensions
- Support for IBM Remote Supervisor Adapter
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
CPU: Intel(r) Xeon(tm) 2.88GHz processor
Memory: 512MB Standard, 8GB Maximum
Hard Disk: 36.4GB HS Ultra320 SCSI, Other options available
International Warranty Service.
On site, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday thru Friday excluding holidays. Next business day response time.
3 year On-site warrenty service upgrade options (in eligible locations):
- 9 hr coverage, Mon-Fri excluding holidays, 4 hr response time
- 24 hr x 7 day coverage, 4 hour average response time
- 24 hr x 7 day coverage, 2 hour avg response time
- Other ServicePac options at Services
This product has demonstrated compatibility by successfully completing Novell's stringent product certification requirements.
Novell does not warrant non-Novell products or services. All products and services included in the Novell Partner Product Guide are provided on an "as-is" basis, and in no event shall Novell be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from use or performance of any such products or services. Any warranty service for non-Novell products or services is provided by the product vendor in accordance with the applicable vendor warranty. The information and related graphics published in the Novell Partner Product Guide may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Novell assumes no responsibility for the content of any site linked to its Web pages. Inclusion of third-party products or services in the Novell Partner Product Guide does not constitute an endorsement of such products or services by Novell.