IBM eServer xSeries 360
Novell Technology Partner
- Rack-optimized 3U form factor
- Enterprise X-Architecture chipset (IBM XA-32) with remote I/O capability
- 4-way processor capability with Intel® Xeon Processors MP
- 1GB or more standard DDR memory technology integrated system chipset
- Standard six Active PCI-X slots
- Supports SAN-optimized and three internal hot-swap SCSI hard disk drives
- Toolless chassis
- Hot-swap, redundant power and cooling
- Light Path Diagnostics
- Wake on LAN® for remote system access
- Alert on LAN 2 for environmental monitoring
- Integrated Remote Supervisor Adapter
- IBM Director and IBM Director Extensions
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
CPU: Intel Xeon Processor MP 2.0GHz
Memory: 1GB or 2GB standard, 8GB Maximum
Hard Disk: 36.4GB HS SCSI, Other options available
International Warranty Service.
On site, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday thru Friday excluding holidays. Next business day response time.
3 year On-site warrenty service upgrade options (in eligible locations):
- 3 year IOR 24x7, 4 hr avg response
(ServicePac part num 96P2253)
- 3 year IOR 24x7, 2 hr avg response
(ServicePac part num 96P2254)
- 4 year IOR 9x5, NBD response
(ServicePac part num 96P2255)
- 5 year IOR 9x5, NBD response
(ServicePac part num 96P2259)
- Other ServicePac options at Services
This product has demonstrated compatibility by successfully completing Novell's stringent product certification requirements.
Novell does not warrant non-Novell products or services. All products and services included in the Novell Partner Product Guide are provided on an "as-is" basis, and in no event shall Novell be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from use or performance of any such products or services. Any warranty service for non-Novell products or services is provided by the product vendor in accordance with the applicable vendor warranty. The information and related graphics published in the Novell Partner Product Guide may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Novell assumes no responsibility for the content of any site linked to its Web pages. Inclusion of third-party products or services in the Novell Partner Product Guide does not constitute an endorsement of such products or services by Novell.