IBM eServer xSeries 235
Novell Technology Partner
- Choice of up to 2 Intel® Xeon processors
- Up to 12GB of DDR PC2100 ECC Memory
- Supports up to 9 Hot-swap HDDs
- Supports Active PCI-X
- Dual integrated Ultra320 SCSI Controllers
- Integrated Ultra320 RAID
- Integrated Gigabit Ethernet
- Hot-swap redundant power and cooling
- Light Path Diagnostics panel
- Wake on LAN® for remote system access
- Support for Preboot eXecution (PXE®)
- Integrated System Management Processor
- IBM Director and IBM Director Extensions
- Suport for IBM Remote Supervisor Adapter
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
CPU: Intel(r) Xeon(tm) 2.8GHz
Memory: 512MB Standard, 12GB Maximum
Hard Disk: 36.4GB SCSI HS HDD, Other options available
International Warranty Service.
On site, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday thru Friday excluding holidays. Next business day response time.
3 year On-site service upgrade options (in eligible locations):
- 9 hour coverage, Mon-Fri excluding holidays
(ServicePac part number 21P2083)
- 24 hr x 7 day coverage, 4 hour average response
(ServicePac part number 21P2084)
- 24 hr x 7 day coverage, 2 hour average response
(ServicePac part number 21P2085)
This product has demonstrated compatibility by successfully completing Novell's stringent product certification requirements.
Novell does not warrant non-Novell products or services. All products and services included in the Novell Partner Product Guide are provided on an "as-is" basis, and in no event shall Novell be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from use or performance of any such products or services. Any warranty service for non-Novell products or services is provided by the product vendor in accordance with the applicable vendor warranty. The information and related graphics published in the Novell Partner Product Guide may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Novell assumes no responsibility for the content of any site linked to its Web pages. Inclusion of third-party products or services in the Novell Partner Product Guide does not constitute an endorsement of such products or services by Novell.