Dell PowerEdge™ 2650 Servers
DELL COMPUTER CORPORATION
Novell Technology Partner
- High performance and availability in a rack-dense 2U form factor.
- Up to two Intel?? Xeon Processors with NetBurst Micro-architecture with Hyper-Threading support.
- Up to 12GB ECC DDR SDRAM for expandable performance. Chipkill support with 512KB, 1GB and 2GB DIMMs and the ability to configure for a Spare Bank ensures memory availability.
- ServerWorks GC-LE chipset utilizes 533MHz front side bus (coming soon), 2:1 memory interleaving for faster memory access and supports 5 PCI buses (three of which are are PCI-X capable) for uncompromising I/O throughput.
- Two Integrated Gigabit NICs with load balancing and failover support provide the fastest Ethernet technology and keep PCI slots open and the server available.
- Optional activation of embedded dual channel Ultra3 (U160) RAID controller with battery backed cache to protect your data.
- Hot-plug hard drives and optional hot-plug power supplies and fans for high availability.
- Expandable internal storage with up to 365GB Ultra3 (U160) SCSI hard drives.
- Embedded Remote Access (ERA) port provides remote management capabilities regardless of the state of the server.
- Rack dense data protection provided by the PowerVault 112T. The dual drive design can hold up to two (2) tape drives and up 160GB (DLT VS80) of compressed data in a slim 1U form factor.
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 8
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9
- Novell BorderManager
- Novell eDirectory
- Novell GroupWise
- Asia Pacific
- Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- North America
This product has demonstrated compatibility by successfully completing Novell's stringent product certification requirements.
Novell does not warrant non-Novell products or services. All products and services included in the Novell Partner Product Guide are provided on an "as-is" basis, and in no event shall Novell be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from use or performance of any such products or services. Any warranty service for non-Novell products or services is provided by the product vendor in accordance with the applicable vendor warranty. The information and related graphics published in the Novell Partner Product Guide may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Novell assumes no responsibility for the content of any site linked to its Web pages. Inclusion of third-party products or services in the Novell Partner Product Guide does not constitute an endorsement of such products or services by Novell.