Symantec Host IDS and Symantec Intruder Alert
Novell Technology Partner
- Monitors systems in real time to detect and respond to security breaches and other unauthorized activities
- New! Process Management capabilities combine multiple intrusion prevention technology functions to allow organizations to respond rapidly to intrusions and make informed server security policy decisions to protect critical servers
- Enables the creation of customizable host-based intrusion detection policies and responses
- Centralized management tools simplify the monitoring and enforcement of host intrusion detection security policies
- Integrates with the Symantec Security Management System to deliver enhanced prioritization, identification, containment, and removal of security threats
- Provides audit data for incident and forensic analyses and generates graphical reports of host intrusion detection activity
- Provides the most extensive platform support
- Backed by Symantec Security Response, the world's leading Internet security research and support organization Intrusion detection and prevention technology with advanced management capabilities Symantec Host IDS is a scalable intrusion detection and prevention solution for critical servers. It provides enterprises with a sophisticated combination of host intrusion protection technology with advanced management capabilities.
- Process Reporter provides access to granular process data so administrators can make rapid, informed decisions regarding server security.
- Process Monitor allows administrators to define a wide variety of security configurations to provide a fault-tolerant, secure environment.
- Process Blocker allows administrators to restrict server capabilities through defined policies to prevent malicious activity.
Hard Disk: 70MB
- Asia Pacific
- Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- North America
This product has demonstrated compatibility by successfully completing Novell's stringent product certification requirements.
Novell does not warrant non-Novell products or services. All products and services included in the Novell Partner Product Guide are provided on an "as-is" basis, and in no event shall Novell be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from use or performance of any such products or services. Any warranty service for non-Novell products or services is provided by the product vendor in accordance with the applicable vendor warranty. The information and related graphics published in the Novell Partner Product Guide may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Novell assumes no responsibility for the content of any site linked to its Web pages. Inclusion of third-party products or services in the Novell Partner Product Guide does not constitute an endorsement of such products or services by Novell.