IBM Tivoli Storage Resource Manager
Novell Technology Partner
- Maximize storage return on investment -- leverage and optimize your existing storage resources
- Maximize storage utilization -- find unused space and reduce wasted space by identifying outdated and nonessential data
- Effectively manage more storage with the same staff -- automatically collect and report on storage assets according to the policies and thresholds you set
- Comprehensive reports -- more than 300 reports to provide detailed or summary views of your storage assets that can help you identify wasted space, inventory assets, forecast usage based on historical information and much more.
- Policy-based -- define and enforce storage policies through user-defined alerts, quotas and constrains. Receive notification when a quota has been exceeded or a constraint violated.
- Database support -- investigate utilization and growth patterns of databases.
- Chargeback -- collect enterprise storage usage information and generate invoices for storage costs.
Hard Disk: n/a
- Asia Pacific
- Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- North America
Novell does not warrant non-Novell products or services. All products and services included in the Novell Partner Product Guide are provided on an "as-is" basis, and in no event shall Novell be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from use or performance of any such products or services. Any warranty service for non-Novell products or services is provided by the product vendor in accordance with the applicable vendor warranty. The information and related graphics published in the Novell Partner Product Guide may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Novell assumes no responsibility for the content of any site linked to its Web pages. Inclusion of third-party products or services in the Novell Partner Product Guide does not constitute an endorsement of such products or services by Novell.