Novell Technology Partner
- Fail save 2 Gbit/s Fibre Channel RAID storage system
- Scales up to 8.5 TB (with FC drives) and up to 13.4 TB (with ATA drives)
- 60 Fibre Channel disks (36, 73 or 146 GB), up to 45 ATA disks (250 GB)
- 2 RAID controllers with 1 GB read/write cache each
- Max. 60.000 IO/s
- Full Fibre Channel architecture with 4 frontand 4 backend FC loops
- High-availability configuration of all critical components
- Runs in heterogenous server environments and SAN
- Up to 128 servers connectable
- Remote mirroring, Snapshots and BCVs
- Upgradable to a FibreCAT CX600
This product has demonstrated compatibility by successfully completing Novell's stringent product certification requirements.
Novell does not warrant non-Novell products or services. All products and services included in the Novell Partner Product Guide are provided on an "as-is" basis, and in no event shall Novell be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from use or performance of any such products or services. Any warranty service for non-Novell products or services is provided by the product vendor in accordance with the applicable vendor warranty. The information and related graphics published in the Novell Partner Product Guide may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Novell assumes no responsibility for the content of any site linked to its Web pages. Inclusion of third-party products or services in the Novell Partner Product Guide does not constitute an endorsement of such products or services by Novell.