Omni - eControl
OMNI TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS INC
Novell Technology Partner
Secure Your Network, File and Email Systems
eControl eliminates excessive administrator and supervisor rights required to change passwords, create and manage user accounts and deliver password self-service in mixed and multiple GroupWise, eDirectory, Exchange, Active Directory, Lotus Notes* and OpenLDAP* networks.
Simple, Web-based Application
eControl replaces ConsoleOne, iManager, Microsoft Management Console and Custom Task Pads with a simple, web-based application for delegated management of user accounts.
Full Audit Trail
All changes that are made in eControl are written to an audit log.
Controlled Search and Task Authority
With eControl, you control who can carry out assigned tasks in specified search containers. NO Trustee Assignments, NO permissions, NO access to the file system, and NO access to ConsoleOne, iManager, Microsoft Management Console or Custom Task Pads.
Features & Benefits
- Simplify and secure user account management for Novell, Microsoft and mixed networks and messaging systems.
- Three-hour, full-service installation.
- Simple web-based interface. No access to ConsoleOne, NWAdmin, iManager or Microsoft Management Console required.
- Full audit trail of who made what changes, when and to which accounts. Enhances security and regulatory compliance.
- Manage user identities across multiple systems from a single web browser.
- Reduce IT and help desk related costs and increase productivity.
- Open Enterprise Server
- Novell eDirectory
- Novell GroupWise
- Novell Identity Manager
- Novell Small Business Suite (NetWare-based)
- Asia Pacific
- Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- North America
- "Frankfort Schools Use eControl to Manage eDirectory and Active Directory Student Accounts"
- "City Government Simplifies Novell Identity and GroupWise User Account Management with Omni eControl"
- "Multinational Company Deploys eControl to Manage Growth and Prepare for Novell Identity Manager"
- "Global Retailer Uses eControl to Enhance Novell Identity Manager Implementation"
- "Rockford Corporation Uses eControl to Enhance Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance by Delegating Account Administration for Novell eDirectory and GroupWise Operations"
- "Arizona School District Increases Novell and GroupWise ROI with EMU and eControl Delegated Account Administration"
- "Wilfrid Laurier University Enhances Delegated Account Administration for Novell GroupWise and NetMail with eControl"
Novell does not warrant non-Novell products or services. All products and services included in the Novell Partner Product Guide are provided on an "as-is" basis, and in no event shall Novell be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from use or performance of any such products or services. Any warranty service for non-Novell products or services is provided by the product vendor in accordance with the applicable vendor warranty. The information and related graphics published in the Novell Partner Product Guide may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Novell assumes no responsibility for the content of any site linked to its Web pages. Inclusion of third-party products or services in the Novell Partner Product Guide does not constitute an endorsement of such products or services by Novell.